Town of Canaan Broadband Update
Both Charter Spectrum and Consolidated (formerly Fairpoint) Communications are installing fiberoptics to carry broadband internet service throughout Canaan.
If you are interested in services provided by Charter Spectrum:
• Check their map athttp://www.bldlkup.com/
• Contact Charter Spectrum athttps://www.spectrum.com/
• Visit the Spectrum temporary store at the former Blue Seal building on Route 66 in Chatham until August 1
If you are interested in services provided by Consolidated (formerly Fairpoint) Communications:
• Check their map at https://www.consolidated.com/residential/internet
• Contact Consolidated at https://www.consolidated.com/
If neither Spectrum nor Consolidated have your address on their maps for broadband service, please contact the Town of Canaan Broadband Subcommittee members: Brenda Adams firstname.lastname@example.org, Terese Platten email@example.com, or Alan Miller firstname.lastname@example.org
The Subcommittee will continue to work on achieving broadband service availability for everyone in Canaan.